Peek Experience
See Janet Jackson's halftime show here.

(via Gossiplist)

Posted by aalkon at February 3, 2004 9:54 AM

Comments

i was going to ask you to comment on janet jackson's tit, but i see you've
already done it. puh-leeze ... what's the big deal? it seems the morality police
are out in force. everyone's trying to get on the holy side of the issue. if it was
intentional, it was stupid, given the context; and if it was an accident then let
it drop. we have more important things to deal with. Let John Ashcroft just throw
an $80,000 drape over her tit. Then he can get to the real scandal: Punxsutawny Phil
repeatedly lying about Winter and Spring. Maybe as punishment they should send
him to Iraq to burrow around looking for WMDs ... but who knows if he'll tell the
truth there either. I hear he's a neo-con.

Posted by: david at February 3, 2004 9:08 AM

What gets me is all the people complaining that Janet Jackson's boob ruined the Superbowl as family entertainment. Uh, hi, what about all the cursing coaches, the arrogant players, the offensive commercials, the inane patter from the announcers- since when was the Superbowl supposed to be wholesome family entertainment?

Posted by: Kate at February 3, 2004 10:14 AM

Kate is my kind of girl.

Posted by: Amy Alkon at February 3, 2004 10:16 AM

I think some black guys are upset that the guy who bared her boob is white.

Posted by: Lena at February 3, 2004 11:48 AM

Hooray for boobies!

Other than that, the whole halftime show sucked, except for Aerosmith. The Space Shuttle scene with Aerosmith was really tacky too.

Posted by: eric at February 3, 2004 3:58 PM

Ahhhh, Amy, I'm touched :-D
But seriously, as this whole drama has been swirling around and around, I'm just not sure I get it. It doesn't appear that Janet meant to show her boob- she was gonna expose her bra, but things went a little wrong. I can understand that. Meanwhile, Budweiser payed millions of dollars for a commercial where a referee ignores his screeching wife- a commercial that sent so many "anti-family" messages- where's the outrage?

Posted by: Kate at February 3, 2004 5:26 PM

Next year, I expect to see Justin's pee pee.

Posted by: Lena at February 3, 2004 6:06 PM

I've never understood why male chests are suitable for public viewing, but women's aren't. Apparently, activated mammary glands are an obscenity.

But then again, the whole concept of nipple piercing is repulsive to me, anyway. I saw a guy with two huge hoops through his nipples, so I asked him, "What the hell are those for? Guest towels?"

Tres disgusto.

Posted by: Patrick the male who respects men at February 3, 2004 8:13 PM

I think it's completely inexcusable that somebody as rich and famous as Janet Jackson couldn't have gotten a better boob job.

Posted by: Jim Treacher at February 4, 2004 2:49 PM