The Man Is A Brand
Luke Y. Thompson is too smart to wear some designer's name across his chest. (As I always say, I'll wear a shirt with "Calvin Klein" on it the day I see Calvin Klein in an "Amy Alkon" tee.)

lytrules1.jpg

Posted by aalkon at April 26, 2005 11:27 AM

Comments

Forget about the shirt. I can't get past the hair!

Posted by: Auntie M at April 26, 2005 7:21 AM

Few can!

I think he looks adorable with his real brown hair.

(PS, Auntie M, on a Paris note, his step mom lives about two doors down from Jim Haynes!)

Love Auntie M's Paris blog -- http://parisdaily.hi-fipop.com/ -- will link to it soon!

Posted by: Amy Alkon at April 26, 2005 8:03 AM

Great photo, Amy!

Posted by: Lena-doodle-doo at April 26, 2005 8:18 AM

Curiosity got the better of me, and I went to LYT's images gallery. Then what to my wondering eyes should appear... a picture of him and Dwayne Johnson!

I have tried *really* hard to deny I'm a fan of "The Rock", but had to admit that I truly am - because I go to see *all* his movies (some of them an embarrassing number of times). I don't know why I like him so much. He's good looking, but so is George Clooney (and George's politics are more in line with mine), and I don't go see every single George Clooney movie... must be some kind of hypnotic pull he has or something.

*sigh*

I just like him.

Posted by: Goddyss at April 26, 2005 10:48 AM

Donna B over on Cathy's site just posted that Luke's in the hospital with a burst appendix.

Posted by: Frank at April 26, 2005 2:38 PM

Thanks so much for the news -- calling him now to see if he needs anything, where he is, if he wants visitors.

Posted by: Amy Alkon at April 26, 2005 3:48 PM

If he's well enough, ask him what that stuff does to his pillowcases.

When, oh when will the happening and stylish babes of Hollywood realize that the most happening color for a guy's hair is grey?

Posted by: Crid at April 27, 2005 10:16 PM

Black pillowcases, Crid. To match the rest of my wardrobe.

Amy - there has to be an Amy Alkon shirt in order for CK to wear one. Get on that, why don'cha.

Internet postings from me will be sporadic for a while. Thanks for all well wishes, and stay tuned to my site if you want updates, though they may feature more gross detail than you're up for.

Posted by: LYT at April 28, 2005 10:38 PM