Still Under Construction
If you notice that the text is a little tiny and links and things disappear from the left side and go to the top or bottom...we're working on it.

PERMALINKS will be corrected Monday evening. Right now they work, you'll just have to scroll down to the item. (The stuff normally on the side of the page is coming out on top.)

Posted by aalkon at September 25, 2005 10:59 AM

Comments

Apparently, at the moment, the site is working better in Safari than Camino if you're on a Mac. Gregg is working on multiple browsers to make it right! And no, no purchase of electron microscopes will be necessary in order to read the text. It will get bigger.

Posted by: Amy Alkon at September 25, 2005 8:19 PM

Okay, now it's wacky on Safari.

UPDATED: No, it's wacky in permalinks.

Posted by: Amy Alkon at September 25, 2005 8:53 PM

Well I'm glad that it's not something wierd on my puter. I use FireFox and for me everything was larger. The header with the quote about your car was huge and everything was squished over to the right hand side. It looks fine to me now though wich for me is 9:07 pm est. Monday.

I had thought about emailing you but I don't like interupting people.

Posted by: Bret at September 26, 2005 6:09 PM

You 1 wacko bitch! You're stalkin' this guy for days 'cause he cold-called you?

Get a life - or at least an answering machine.

C

Posted by: chuck at September 26, 2005 8:32 PM

Thanks, Chuck, for the helpful suggestions. I don't know how you stalk somebody for days by Googling their phone number 30 seconds after they annoyed me with a recorded call. Do enlighten! Moreover, if more people annoy the shit out of people who annoy the shit out of us, we'd have a lot more peace and privacy, don't you think? The last time this happened, and I told Martin Edelston his company had no business calling me, he responded with class and intelligence. Let's see if Mr. Smart and Final does the same. PS You've posted in the wrong area. Unfortunately, I was dealing with annoyance calls instead of fixing my site. Okay, so I couldn't fix my site if my life depended on it, but my time is my own, nobody elses...certainly not anybody who nicks it off my credit card info, damn the do-not-call list. Mr. Smart and FInal has just lost a customer to Costco. Yeah, it's a little more inconvenient to go there, but they have yet to call me at home.

Posted by: Amy Alkon at September 26, 2005 10:13 PM

SOmetimes I will ask the offensive caller to hold on while I set the phone on the kitchen counter. Then I start washing the coffee pot or putting up dishes. Generally by the time I get back to the phone they are gone.

I have never understood why people think I have to play by thier rules. Call and pester me and I play by my rules as it appears Amy does as well by having her own rules.. Why anyone would have a problem with that must have been taught that life is fair.

Posted by: Bret at September 27, 2005 2:31 PM

I like Bret. He gets it exactly.

Posted by: Amy Alkon at September 27, 2005 10:31 PM