Les Nerds Amoreux

LesNerdsAmoreux.jpg

They were adorable. Lots of PDA. Repeated hugging and smooching while waiting for the Paris Métro.

Posted by aalkon at September 16, 2007 4:34 PM

Comments

There is no better evidence that those who say, "kill her - her face is bare!" are pathologically insane, regardless of their strident claims their invisible man backs them.

Posted by: Radwaste at September 16, 2007 7:44 AM

Someone needs to 'splain this blog entry to me.

Posted by: Crid at September 16, 2007 8:21 AM

Harry Potter's gay?

Posted by: eric at September 16, 2007 8:25 AM

Photographic effects... I didn't realize those two guys were facing each other. Mr. Rightfacing looks to be about 120 cm closer to the camera than Mr. Leftfacing, and I didn't see that they were sharing an encounter. So I thought it was all about Mr. Righthand Border... And even though he's carrying a gayly-colored article under his left arm, he appears to be alert and non-nerdy (and heterosexual besides).

You kneejerkers are so cute when you try to act all pre-emptively accepting and compassionate and tolerant... We love that about you! Seriously.

Posted by: Crid at September 16, 2007 12:08 PM

Usually I'm not a big fan of PDA unless I'm on the receiving end of the A. Then it's perfectly wonderful.

Posted by: Rebecca at September 16, 2007 4:06 PM

Like Miss Joni sang:

"In France they kiss on Main Street
L'Amour, mama
Not cheap display"

And I was just listening to a very sexy song today by my fiance John Legend called "PDA." Psychic friends network strikes again!

Just checking in here: How's everyone doing? Did everyone have fun on their summer vacations? Any fun plans for the fall? Conferences? Concerts? Exhibitions? As the final quarter of the year approaches, do you have any ideas about how you can make 2007 a motherfucker?

Please limit your answers to one page.

Posted by: Lena at September 16, 2007 5:58 PM

They aren't two guys -- the one with glasses is a girl. They were all canoodly while waiting for the subway. Sorry the photo is a bit distant and foggy -- took it sneaky-mode.

Posted by: Amy Alkon at September 16, 2007 6:14 PM

Sorry, I mean the one with the red glasses is a girl. Just got home, a little brain-fogged.

Posted by: Amy Alkon at September 16, 2007 6:14 PM

Har! Tee-hee!

Posted by: Crid at September 16, 2007 7:00 PM

I love the creepy, pissed off (disapproving) blonde lady. She has the "mother" stare (your doing something wrong) down pat.

Posted by: Jamie at September 17, 2007 7:50 AM

(I think she suspected I'd use "Brangelina" in a subsequent blog item.)

Posted by: Amy Alkon at September 17, 2007 8:01 AM

Now that made me laugh out loud! Thanks.

Posted by: Jamie at September 19, 2007 1:18 PM

Well, I'm glad you have a sense of humor about being teased. So few do these days.

Posted by: Amy Alkon at September 19, 2007 2:31 PM