Your Galaxy Or Mine?

selfportwithalien.jpg

Nude self-portrait with alien. Probe sold separately.

Posted by aalkon at September 18, 2007 11:56 AM

Comments

Stop playing mindgames with poor Whitley Strieber.

Posted by: Paul Hrissikopoulos at September 18, 2007 12:15 AM

You have a terrific profile.

Posted by: martin at September 18, 2007 7:38 AM

Thank you. I have to credit the Alkonian genes, though.

Posted by: Amy Alkon at September 18, 2007 7:58 AM

Save the MC1R!

Last weekend I helped some Portland film students work on one of their projects (I sat on the car and made sure nobody ripped off their stuff). One of them mentioned to me that natural redheads are slated for extinction.

I'm thinking of setting up an orginization, with bumper stickers, buttons, and 503c non-profit tax free status.

Screw the redwoods, save the redheads!

Posted by: Steve Daniels at September 18, 2007 8:32 AM

Come on...you're not nude! You have earrings on.

France...ahh the pastries.

Hopefully I gt to return to Cannes next year.

Posted by: RedPretzel in LA at September 18, 2007 9:15 AM

Yes, but no pasties. Or pastries.

Posted by: Amy Alkon at September 18, 2007 9:23 AM

Posted by: Todd Fletcher at September 18, 2007 9:36 AM

You can't see it in the picture, but I had Larry Craig's "wide stance," and I was tapping my toe to indicate that I was looking for a little alien action.

Posted by: Amy Alkon at September 18, 2007 10:10 AM

Todd,

"It's not a nude until your legs spread wide over your shoulders and your 12" tongue is sticking out."

I did not quite understand what you said. Sorry, I just got off the boat. Could you possibly help me to visualize the "nude" by posing it yourself? Please post the link, so I can share it with the visiting aliens.

Posted by: Chang at September 18, 2007 10:26 AM

You can see it when $12,000 shows up in my paypal account. B

Amy can have it for free.

Posted by: Todd Fletcher at September 18, 2007 10:48 AM

Todd,

You are a lot cheaper than I thought. Is $1,000 per inch? I will cash out my 401(k) to see yours if it is at least 12 inch. I still do think you as a seller have to convince me about the length and quality of your product. I just got off the boat but I was not born yesterday.

Posted by: Chang at September 18, 2007 11:01 AM

Beam me up, hottie!

Posted by: Jim Treacher at September 18, 2007 12:16 PM

We're actually behind the head-tilted eyelids of the peeping perv... That's a nice touch.

Posted by: Crid at September 18, 2007 12:48 PM

"Probe sold separately."

No, as you know well, as a woman you can have as many of those as you want for free.

Posted by: Shawn at September 18, 2007 1:59 PM

Brilliant there Amy,

BTW your looking good to boot sweetie.

Posted by: Cry of the Carrots at September 18, 2007 2:59 PM

You need a probe? I have a probe. It's a very nice probe.

Posted by: Brian at September 18, 2007 3:03 PM

I just got an advert for a show which has "partial nudity." I was wondering what that means, ie under what conditions I could demand my money back. I concluded that so long as you can see any part of a person - even eyes through a burka slit - it must count as "partial nudity." Bit disappointing, really, but a good advertising ploy.

Posted by: Norman at September 19, 2007 2:13 AM